Istanbul-Safranbolu-Ankara-Hattusas-Cappadocia-Pamukkale-Ephesus-Pergamum-Troy-Istanbul DT 031 11 Night 12 Days
Day 1 : Arrival to Istanbul and Transfer to hotel
Meal : Not included .
Day 2 : Fullday Istanbul Tour
Departure from hotel to Sultanahmet Area and visit
* Hipodrome ( The horse cart's race place during Roman Era, its Obelisk, Orme Pillar,
entwined snake pillar are still visible today ).
* The Blue Mosque ( 17 C AD Mosque , masterpiece of Turkish Islam Architecture )
* Hagi Sophia ( Built in 6 th C as a church and converted into Mosque by the Turks in 15 C AD
today it serves as a museum to its admirers).
* Topkapi Palace ( The residantel of Ottoman sultans which is housing a lot of Sultan's
Customes,Thrones, treausures, holy relics, porcelains and tiles with a great view
of the Bosphorus ).
* Grand Bazaar ( The biggest Covered Bazaar in the world which has about 4000 shops )
Back to hotel
Meal : Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3 : Istanbul halfday tour and transfer to Safranbolu
Day 4 : Safranbolu -Ankara
* Safranbolu city tour in the morning and departure to Ankara
Safronbolu Safranbolu is a typical Ottoman city that
has survived to the present day and in the list of World heritage sites.
* Kaymakamlarevi House, Hidirlik Hill-Panoramic point, Arasta Bazaar
Ancient bazaar where they still sell the local products and safron.
* The prison and departure to Ankara.
* Ankara The Museum of Anatolian Civilizations to witness the unique
collection of civilizations in Anatolia with cronological order.
* Ankara Castle and the old houses of Ankara
and check in hotel
Day 5 : Ankara-Hattusas- Cappadocia
* Departure to Hattusas upon arrival we visit:
* Yazilikaya Temple which was used as open air temple of the Hittites and still bearing the reliefs of
the Hitites Gods and Goddes's.
* The Great Temple which was dedicated to Arinna nad Tesup
* The City Walls and Gates such as The Lion's Gate, The Pottern, The King's Gate
* The ruins of the Palace of the Hitites Emperors
* Arrival to Cappadocia and check in hotel
Day 6 : Fullday Cappadocia tour
* Goreme Open Air Museum A visit to rock-cut churches and monasteries.
* Esentepe Panoromic view of Goreme village and Goreme Valley
* Uchisar Cave Houses and the Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses
which is used as a cafetteria today
* The Pigeon's Valley Photo stop to view the valley and take pictures
* Kaymakli Underground city The largest underground city of Cappadocia once was used as shelter
* Pashabagi Valley The Mushroom shaped rock formations which is called
the fairy chimneys valley.
* Avanos Pottery town of Cappadocia since 19th C BC .
* Dervent Valley photo-stop for seating Stone camel
* Urgup Fairy-Chimneys They are called the family fairy-chimneys because of
they are five alltogether, Grand Father, Grand Mother, parents and
* Rose Valley Sunset with little wine party.
Day 7 : Cappadocia-Konya
* Departure at 08:00am in the morning after breakfast and drive to Ihlara Canyon
* Ihlara Canyon The biggest Canyon of Cappadocia
which has nearly 4000 man-made caves and 105 rock-cut churches and chapels
made by the early christians of Cappadocia.
* · Konya ince Minaret Madrasa A University from 13 C AD Selcuk Era.
* · Mevlana Museum The Ruling Monastery of The Mevlevi religous Order which is used as
a Museum today.
Day 8 : Konya-Pamukkale
* Departure from hotel at 08:30am and drive to Pamukkale
* Upon arrival Pamukkale, Visit of white travertines and Hierapolis (Ancient Greco-Roman city located on the hot springs
Day 9 : Pamukkale-Ephesus-Izmir
* Departure from Spa hotel after breakfast and drive to Ephesus
Day 10 : Izmir-Pergamum-Canakkale
Day 11: Canakkale-Istanbul
Day 12 : Istanbul airport