Istanbul to Bursa Day Trip
Tour Name: Istanbul to Bursa Day Trip
Tour Duration: Full Day
Operated: Every Day - All Year Round
Tour Code: IST-D-007
This will be your private and personalised sightseeing tour to suit your tempo and interests. Changes to the day's plan, according to the options available, can be accommodated to suit your requirements.
PRIVATE CAR/MINIBUS - Full Day Tour
" Flexible, private Istanbul to Bursa sightseeing tour with your own personal driver & guide. "
Tour Highlights: Bursa City; Yesil Turbe (Green Tomb), The Green Mosque, Uludag (Mt.Olympos), Silk Market (Koza Han),Ulu Cami (Grand Mosque)
Bursa, the old historical name for Bursa is Purusa. The Romans, Byzantines and Ottomans were the following rulers of Bursa. Because of it being the first Ottoman capital, Bursa is very rich in religious monuments, mosques, tombs and baths. Because of the tiles of the monument and the greenery of town, it is known as “Green Bursa”.
Early pick up from Hotel. Transfer to Ferry port, and aboard the ferry to cross the Marmara Sea, after an hour cruise, arrive in Yalova port and drive to Bursa. Discover the former Ottoman Capital the Green Bursa city;
* Uludag (Mt.Olympos) rises to the south of the city. It is for hiking or just some fresh, cool air in summer, and for skiing in winter.
* Green Tomb, the symbol of Bursa and one of the most beautiful samples of Ottoman tomb architecture. It is the mausoleum of the fifth Ottoman Sultan, Mehmed I. The exterior is covered with turquoise tiles.
* The Green Mosque, it was built in 1424 by Sultan Mehmet I. It is set on a promontory overlooking the valley. It takes its name from the greenblue tiles of the interior.
* Silk Market (Koza Han), built in 1491 by Sultan Bayezit II. It was both used as a caravanserai and a silk market .The han has remained the center of the silk industry and trade. It is composed of an inner courtyard surrounded by two stories of shops.
* Grand Mosque (Ulu cami), built in 1400 by Sultan Yildirim Bayezit. This mosque is an excellent example of classical Ottoman architecture, it has no central dome but 20 equal-sized domes instead, that are supported by 30 pillars.
• Prices are per car/minibus not per person
• Private Vehicle (Car / Minivan or Minibus) - according to size of your party.
• Your private tour guide
• Collection and return to your central Istanbul hotel
• Return Ferryboat Tickets from Istanbul to Bursa.
• Entrance fees
• Highway & Parking fees
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary
• All personal expenses
• Entrance fees where applicable
• All customary tips to drivers & guide
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response