Cappadocia and South East Turkey
Tour Name: Cappadocia & South East Turkey
Type: Small Group Tour
Start Point: Cappadocia Airports (Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport)
End Point: Cappadocia Airports, Gaziantep or Adana Airports
Operates: 01 April till 15 October
Tour duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size: Minimum 1 Person
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
DAY 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Up on arrival to Cappadocia Airport; pick up transfer to Hotel in Cappadocia
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (No)
DAY 2 : Cappadocia Tour
* Goreme Open Air Musuem (The rock-cut churches & monasteries with frescoes).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing.
* The Pigeon Valley The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.
* Avanos Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia
* Dervent valley - also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys they are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top
* Sword Valley and Rose Valley (viewing the sunset with a little wine party)
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 3 : Cappadocia Tour
* Ihlara Valley ( walking 3 km and visit rock-cut churches and troglodites )
* Lunch in Belisirma Village in middle of Ihlara valley.
* Selime Monastery (the biggest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia).
* Derinkuyu Underground city (the biggest shelter in Cappadocia)
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 4 : Silk Road to Maras & Kahta
Departure in the morning to Kahta On the way we will pass through alot of small villages & visit
* Karatay Caravanserai (Silk Road Hotel was built in 13 C AD).
* Marash (We visit the coppersmiths' street and we have the famous Turkish Ice Cream).
Arrival to Kahta and check in hotel)
Overnight in Adıyaman or Kahta - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
Day 5 : Mount Nemrut - Arsemia - Karakus - Ataturk Dam - Sanliurfa
Very early departure up to the ruins, after get off the minibus twenty five minutes climbing on foot to the top where you will see Mount Nemrut. You will watch the beautiful sunrise between the colossal size statues and heads of things and Gods. After sunrise time to walk around and taking pictures. Drive to Kahta, on the way visit the ruins of the; Arsemia, Roman Bridge of Cendere and Tumulus Tomb of Karakus. Breakfast at hotel, Drive to Sanliurfa-Harran. We will cross the famous Euphrates River and reach Mesopotamia on the way: We will visit Ataturk Dam which is the biggest dam in the Middle East and upon arrival We will visit Sanliurfa, after lunch visit Abrahams Cave and the Pools of Holy Carp surrounding it, than walk around oriental covered bazaar drive to Harran a village of spellbinding Mud-Brick "beehive" houses mentioned in the book of genesis where Abraham spend last years of his life. Visit the ruins of Harran including city walls, oldest Islamic University and the castle dated to eighteenth century.
Overnight in Sanliurfa - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
Day 6 : Sanliurfa - Gobeklitepe - Zeugma Mosaic Musuem - Antep Airport or back to Cappadocia
Today we will visit Gobeklitepen in the morning. Gobeklitepe has been identified as the oldest temple in history of mankind, 9000 BC . Still being excavtaded and the almost T shape husge Stones are seated in the temple. We will see several of these Stones and some reliefs on them and drive to Gaziantep. We visit Zeugma Mosaic Musuem is undisputed one of the best mosaic musuem in the world.
Meals (Breakfast - Lunch)
• Arrival transfer from Cappadocia Airport to Hotel.
• Departure transfer to Cappadocia Airports or Gaziantep & Adana Airports
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Listed meals only
• 5 Night Accommodations in your choice of hotels (Bed & Breakfast)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• Professional guiding services during tours by a licensed Guide
• All Highway tickets and Parking fees.
• Domestic flight tickets - Can be arranged on request with extra fee.
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• Optional Activities
• Laundry Services
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response