Cappadocia Tour Package - 1 Night / 1 Day Tour
Highlights: Cappadocia - 1 Night/1 Day
Tour Type: Private (Personal) Tour
Start & End Point: Cappadocia
Tour Duration: 1 Night / 1 Day
Operates: Everyday - All Year Round
Transport: Minivan / Minibus / Coach (depends on the number of people travelling)
Stay: 3 Star Hotel / Boutique Cave Hotel/ 4 Star Hotel / 5 Star Deluxe Hotel (According to your preference)
For Group Tours - Size: Minimum 02 People - Maximum 12 People
Pick up Points: Kayseri Airport - Nevsehir Airport - Cappadocia Hotels
Tour Code: CP 001
“Cappadocia Package Tour -
Airport Transfers + 1 Nights Hotel, BB + 1 Day Tour with 1 Lunch“
DAY 1 : Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport
Transfer to Cappadocia & Your hotel.
Hotel: 4 Stars Hotel Monark Hotel or similar 4 stars hotel
Meal . Dinner
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 2 : NORTH CAPAPDOCIA TOUR
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
*Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers magnificent views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia in th morning by sun rise..
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - (The best rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes. These churches were designed by some professional artist of Constantinapolis in Byzantine era ).
*Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxingand feeling the cave life in the earlier times.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
*Kaymakli underground city -One of the best underground cities of Cappaocia which was carved by christians of Capapdocia as a shelter in the 7th and 8 th Centuries AD.
* Pashabagi - fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well. We see the natural rock formations resemble the mushrooms with some monks caves in them. Here the monks secluded themselves from the community to feel closer to God just like Simeon of Syria who lived a top of pillar in a small room for 37 years.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia which is located on the banks of Red River .Its inhabitants produced poettery since it was estabilshed till today .
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
End of tour, Transfer to airport to take the evening flight to Istanbul or other destinations and leave Cappadocia.
Meal: (Breakfast & Lunch)
• Airport Transfers ( Arrival & Departure in Cappadocia )
• Collection & return to Hotel
• Expert Tour Guide in English
• All admission fees in tours
• Listed Meals
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Minibus / Van - from/to Airport.
• 1 Night - Bed & Breakfast and dinner Hotel in Cappadocia
• Optional Activities
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary.
• All personal expenses.
• All customary tips to guides & driver
***Please ask for the best price of the season!
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response.