Cappadocia All Inclusive Tour- 2 Night / 3 Days
Highlights: Cappadocia All Inclusive Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days
Tour Type: Private (Personal) Tour or Small Group Tour
Start & End Point: Cappadocia
Tour Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Operates: Everyday - All Year Round
Transport: Minivan / Minibus / Coach (depends on the number of people travelling)
Stay: 3 Star Hotel / Boutique Cave Hotel/ 4 Star Hotel / 5 Star Deluxe Hotel (According to your preference)
For Group Tours - Size: Minimum 02 People - Maximum 12 People
Pick up Points: Kayseri Airport - Nevsehir Airport - Cappadocia Hotels
Tour Code: CAP 004
- All in One - Cappadocia Package Tour -
" Airport Transfers + 2 Nights Hotel + 2 Days Tour + Balloon Flight + Turkish bath + Turkish Night Show+ Whirling Dervish Show “
DAY 1 : Istanbul (Izmir or Antalya) to Cappadocia
Pick up at Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport and transfer to Cappadocia & Your hotel.
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
*Goreme Open Air Musuem - (We see the famous rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes from 10-13 C AD.These churches have the best wall paintings of Capapdocia ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and see the interior of the cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dovecotes dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi ( fairy-chimneys valley) known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the natural mushroom ike rock formations and monks cells inside the rock formations.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. The first settlement in Avaos was established by the hitites on the bank of the Red River which provided abundance of red clay to the settlers.This art has been practised in Avanos since then.
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you will see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rocvk formations just like a family
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
Overnight in Cappadocia - Meal: (Lunch)
DAY 2 : SOUTH CAPPADOCIA TOUR
Cappadocia Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers magnificent views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia by the sun rise. An unforgetable
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
* Ihlara Valley is the biggest canyon of Cappadocia. it is 14 km long and around 130 meters deep, it has a very nice river and 4000 man made caves and more than 100 rock-cut churches. 4 Km walk and visit the churches of Ihlara such as Agacalti church, Sumbullu church)
* Lunch in Belisirma Village in middle of Ihlara valley.We walk till Belisirma Village and have a locl lunch beside the river.
* Selime Monastery (the biggest rock-cut monastery of Cappadocia. It was carvfed into the cliff in the end of Ihlara Valley).
* Derinkuyu Underground city (The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappaodcia especially in 7th and 8th C AD.We decend till 40 meters depth and see many caves, storages, the staple , the missinary school , the church etc..
* Turkish bath (1 hour and 30 minutes turkish bath and sauna and peeling included -massage excluded)
·Back to hotel around 1900 pm to relax
Pick up from hotel around 2030 pm for Turkish Night Show at a cave restaurant.
(The show consists of Turkish Folk Dance, Belly Dance and Different animations.
Dinner included with unlimited local drink (wine, Beer, Turkish raki, Votka and soft drinks).
23:00 pm back to hotel
Overnight in Cappadocia - Meals: (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 3 : DEPARTURE TRANSFER
End of tour, Transfer to airport to take the Flight to Istanbul or other destinations and leave Cappadocia.
• Airport Transfers ( Arrival & Departure in Cappadocia )
• Collection & return to Hotel
• Expert Tour Guide in English
• All admission fees in tours
• 1 Hour Balloon Flight ( With Sunrise)
• Turkish Night Show ( 20:00 till 23:00 )
* Whirling Dervish show
• Listed Meals
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Minibus / Van - from/to Airport.
• 2 Night - Bed & Breakfast Hotel in Cappadocia
• Optional Activities
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary.
• All personal expenses.
• All customary tips to guides & driver
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response