Istanbul to Cappadocia Day Trip
Tour Name: Istanbul to Cappadocia Day Trip
Tour Duration: Full Day
Operated: Every Day - All Year Round
Tour Code: IST-D-013
This will be your private and personalised sightseeing tour to suit your tempo and interests. Changes to the day's plan, according to the options available, can be accommodated to suit your requirements.
PRIVATE CAR/MINIBUS - Full Day Tour - By flights from Istanbul
" Flexible, private Istanbul to Cappadocia sightseeing tour with your own personal driver & guide. "
" An unforgettable experience of the Magic Land "
Not enough time but want to see Cappadocia? Make it in a return day trip from Istanbul. Fly directly to the nearest airport in Kayseri in the morning, tour the beautiful volcanic valleys, rock cut cave churches and underground cities for the day, then return to Istanbul in the evening.
Istanbul to Cappadocia Tour Programme
Pick up from your hotel in IStanbul and Transfer to airport in Istanbul and fly to Capapdocia in the morning. Pick up from airport and continue to;
* Uchisar, a photo stop nearby the Uchisar castle and introduction of volcanic area with. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Fairy Chimneys.
* Goreme Open Air Museum, the most famous museum in the area which houses many painted frescoes cave-churches carved out by early Christian monks between 600 and 1200 AD.
* Kaymakli Underground City; a complex of joint caves built by the early Christians.
* Pasabagi - Fairy Chimneys Valley, the best place to see three-headed fairy chimneys. Pasabag, the Pasha's Vineyard, is surrounded by incredible natural rock formations; a spectacular scene.
* Avanos, on the banks of the Red River, famous for the pottery and painted tiles in Turkey. You can see pottery being made, including the old techniques, and even try your hand on the potter’s wheel.
* Devrent Valley - Imagination Valley, a lunar landscape and animal shaped pink rocks.
End of tour, transfer to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport for evening flight back to Istanbul. Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul
• All the transfers from/to your hotel in IStanbul
• Private Vehicle (Car / Minivan or Minibus) - according to size of your party.
• Your private tour guide
• Collection and return to your central Istanbul hotel
• Entrance fees
• Return Flight Tickets
• Highway & Parking fees
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary
• All personal expenses
• Entrance fees where applicable
• All customary tips to drivers & guide
***Please ask for the best price of the season!
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response