Cappadocia - Day Trip to Konya
Tour Name: Cappadocia - Day Trip to Konya
Start point: Cappadocia Hotels
End Point: Konya Airport - Konya Bus Station - Cappadocia Hotels
Type: Private (Personal) Tour
Tour duration: Full Day
Price: Please email us with preferred date of travel and number of passengers. Early bookings advised.
Day Trip from Cappadocia by land - one day trip visiting; Silk Road & Sultanhani Caravanserai, Konya City Center & Mevlana Museum, Karatay Tile Museum, Ince Minare, Alaaddin Hill and Mosque
Morning pick up from hotel and continue to Konya . On the way we stop to see .Sultanhani Caravnsarai
* Sultanhani Caravanserai; built on historical Silk Road with its spectacular Seljuk architecture.
We arrive to Konya home of Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi , The Great mystic and thinker and founder of Mavlavi who says 'Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.”
Upon arrival we visit :
* Mevlana Museum, the former Mavlavi dergah that now holds the tomb of Mevlâna, dervish cells, kitchens, Mevlevi musical instruments, calligraphy specimens, and various fabrics, old books, carpets section and nearby Sultan Selim Mosque.
* Karatay Tile Museum, This museum features tiles from the Seljuk Empire,
* Ince Minare, It houses wooden and stone works of the Seljuk period
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156)
End of Tour around 1600 pm return to Cappadocia.
Arrival around 1900 pm to your hotel
***Please ask for the best price of the season !
• Collection & return to Hotel in Cappadocia
• Expert Tour Guide in English ( other languages available )
• All admission fees in tours
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking , Suv Type car /Minibus / Van
• Parking Fees in Konya
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary.
• All personal expenses.
• All customary tips to guides & driver
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response