Cappadocia, South & West Turkey
Tour Name: Cappadocia, South & West Turkey
Type: Small Group Tour
Start & End Point: Istanbul
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size: Minimum 1 Person
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
- Tour preference Group tours or a personal (private) tour with your own expert guide?
- Your must-see destinations – If you like to customize your trip ( Mosques, Churches, Bazaars, Palaces, City Walls, add other destinations, and all other sites…)
DAY 1 : Cappadocia Tour
Up on arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport, pick up transfer to Hotel
* Goreme Open Air Musuem (The rock-cut churches & monasteries with frescoes).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing.
* The Pigeon Valley The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.
* Avanos Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia
* Dervent valley - also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys they are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top
* Sword Valley and Rose Valley (viewing the sunset with a little wine party)
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 2 : Cappadocia Tour
* Ihlara Valley ( walking 3 km and visit rock-cut churches and troglodites )
* Lunch in Belisirma Village in middle of Ihlara valley.
* Selime Monastery (the biggest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia).
* Derinkuyu Underground city (the biggest shelter in Cappadocia)
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 3: Silk Road & Konya
“A day to witness an underground life and enjoy the journey on Historic Silk trade road.”
* Sultanhani Caravanserai; built on historical Silk Road with its spectacular Seljuk architecture to Konya.
* Mevlana Museum; is the original lodge of the Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes, a mystical Sufi Muslim group. It contains the tomb and shrine of the Mevlana, or Rumi, which remains an important place of pilgrimage.
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156). After lunch, Drive to Antalya
Overnight in Antalya - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 4: Antalya to Olimpos
* Perge, a great ancient city with city walls, theatre, agora, Hellenistic Stadium. Most of findings in Antalya Museum discovered in Perge.
* Aspendos, an ancient Lycia city with the best preserved Roman Theatre in the world, still used for performances today.
* Duden Waterfalls, a fascinating national park of Antalya with its natural surrounding offers nice walking along the falls.
* Phaselis, located at the edge of three small bays, the ruins of the ancient port city of Phaselis make an atmospheric stop along the Mediterranean coast.
Overnight in Olimpos - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 5: Myra - Demre - Simena - Kekova
*Myra, the home of Saint Nicholas of Myra, the original Santa Claus, We can see here well-preserved theater and impressive rock-hewn tombs of Roman ages.*Demre, A small coastal Mediterranean town has the Church of St. Nicholas, Which is a Museum now.
*Simena (An ancient City under Sea – with Boat Trip), a popular Lycian site, situated upon one of the most attractive spots of the Turkish coast. Simena was the site of an ancient shipyard, with mostly Byzantine ruins. (a swim break in summer)
*Kekova, a natural bay on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey with a small island of a hilltop Roman castle
Arrival to Pamukkale and check in a Spa Hotel
Overnight in Pamukkale - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 6: Pamukkale & Aphrodisias Ancient Cities
“A great combination of Historical, natural sites & An ancient city of love and architecture”
* Pamukkale; the beautiful, cascading, snow-white terraced cliff-side basins and waterfalls famous for the healing properties of their thermal mineral baths.
* Hierapolis; an ancient Hellenic and Roman city. See the vast Necropolis Roman basilica baths, Domitian gate, latrines, Agora, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Gate, Roman fountains, and Grand Theatre.
* Aphrodisias; one of the most important archaeological sites of the Aegean region in Turkey. Famous for its sanctuary of Aphrodite, the city of Goddess of Love Aphrodisias enjoyed a long and prosperous existence from the first century B.C. through the sixth century A.D. “Extra admission fee for historical Thermal pool”
Overnight in Selcuk or Kusadasi - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 7: Ephesus & Selcuk
“A day devoted to the largest open air Museum of Turkey.”
* Ephesus; tour starts from the upper entrance gate. The Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles, State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Temple of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis will be visited.
* The Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of ancient world was a famous place of pilgrimage for centuries.
* Sirince - Old Town, famous for its traditional houses, historical sites and local wine production
* St. John’s Basilica, a great church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century on the slopes of Ayasoluk Hill near the center of Selcuk
Evening Transfer to Izmir Airport. End of Trip
Meals (Breakfast - Lunch)
• Arrival transfer from Cappadocia Airport (Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport) to Hotel.
• Departure transfer to Izmir Airport.
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Listed meals only
• 6 Night Accommodations in your choice of hotels (Bed & Breakfast)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• Professional guiding services during tours by a licensed Guide
• All Highway tickets and Parking fees.
• Boat Trip to Simena & Kekova
• Domestic flight tickets - Can be arranged on request with extra fee.
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• Optional Activities
• Laundry Services
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response