Istanbul to Cappadocia 1 Night / 2 Days Tour
Tour Name :IStanbuul to Cappadocia - 1 Night / 2 Days tour
Tour Type: Private (Personal) Tour or Small Group Tour
Start & End Point: IStanbul
Tour Duration: 1 Night / 2 Day
Operates: Everyday - All Year Round
Transport: Minivan / Minibus / Coach (depends on the number of people travelling)
Stay: 3 Star Hotel / Boutique Cave Hotel/ 4 Star Hotel / 5 Star Deluxe Hotel (According to your preference)
For Group Tours - Size: Minimum 02 People - Maximum 12 People
Pick up Points: Kayseri Airport - Nevsehir Airport - Cappadocia Hotels
Tour Code: CP 002
“Cappadocia Package Tour -
Airport Transfers + 1 Nights Hotel, BB + 2 Day Tour with 2 Lunch“
DAY 1 : Istanbul top Cappadocia by air plane .
Pick up from your hotel in IStanbul and transfer to airport in the morning . Fly to Capapdocia.
Meet the driver and transfer to Cappadocia and start the tour.
We visit :
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - (The best rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes. These churches were designed by some professional artist of Constantinapolis in Byzantine era ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing and feeling the cave life in the earlier times.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dove-cotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappadocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well. We see the natural rock formations resemble the mushrooms with some monks caves in them. Here the monks secluded themselves from the community to feel closer to God just like Simeon of Syria who lived a top of pillar in a small room for 37 years.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia which is located on the banks of Red River .Its inhabitants produced poettery since it was estabilshed till today .
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you may see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rock formations just like a family
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
**The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set. Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
Overnight in Cappadocia - Meal: (Lunch)
DAY 2 : SOUTH CAPAPDOCIA TOUR
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - The best way to start the day in Cappadocia. You fly over land scape of cappadocia and viewing valleys of cappadocia and its rock formations of Cappadocia.
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
* Ihlara Valley is 14 km long and 130-150 meters long . There are about 4000 man made caves and more than 100 rock-cut churches. We walk about 4 km along the river flowing in the best part of the valley , see some of the churches and caves.
* Belisirma Village- The walk ends up in Belisirma Village . We have luunch at a local restaurant beside the riverat Belisirma .
* Selime Monastery is carved into the cliff in the end of Ihlara Valley. it is considered the biggest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia.
* Derinkuyu Underground city (the biggest underground shelter in Cappadocia. we decend 40 meters underground and see many caves , tunnels, ventilation shaft, kitchen , missionary school, winery, church etc..
End of tour, Transfer to airport to take the evening flight to Istanbul .
Arrival to Airport in IStanbul and transfer to your hotel in Istanbul
Meals: (Breakfast & Lunch)
• Airport Transfers ( In istanmbul and Cappadocia)
• Collection & return to Hotel
• Expert Tour Guide in English
• All admission fees in tours
• Listed Meals
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Minibus / Van - from/to Airport.
• 1 Night - Bed & Breakfast Hotel in Cappadocia
* Domestic flight ticket from/to IStanbul
• Optional Activities
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary.
• All personal expenses.
• All customary tips to guides & driver
***Please ask us for the best price of the season!
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response