Cappadocia - 2 Nights / 3 Days Tour Package
Highlights: Cappadocia Tour Package - 2 Nights / 3 Days
Tour Type: Private (Personal) Tour or Small Group Tour
Start & End Point: Cappadocia
Tour Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Operates: Everyday - All Year Round
Transport: Minivan / Minibus / Coach (depends on the number of people travelling)
Stay: 3 Star Hotel / Boutique Cave Hotel/ 4 Star Hotel / 5 Star Deluxe Hotel (According to your preference)
For Group Tours - Size: Minimum 02 People - Maximum 12 People
Pick up Points: Kayseri Airport - Nevsehir Airport - Cappadocia Hotels
Tour Code: CAP 004
- Cappadocia Package Tour - Fully Guided -
" Airport Transfers + 2 Nights Hotel + 2 Days Tour "
DAY 1 : Arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport
Meet the driver and transfer to Cappadocia
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - We see the famous rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes from 10-13 C AD.These churches have the best wall paintings of Capapdocia).
We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and see the interior of the cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dovecotes dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi - fairy-chimneys valley known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the natural mushroom ike rock formations and monks cells inside the rock formations.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. The first settlement in Avanos was established by the Hitites on the bank of the Red River which provided abundance of red clay to the settlers.This art has been practised in Avanos since 19 C BC.
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you will see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rocvk formations just like a family
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
***The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set. Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
Overnight in Cappadocia - Meal: (Lunch)
DAY 2 : SOUTH CAPAPDOCIA TOUR
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Hot Air Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
* Derinkuyu Underground City - The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappaodcia especially in 7th and 8th C AD.
* Ihlara Valley, enjoy an easy hike through the best part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Byzantine era churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves.
*Belisirma Village- Located in the middle of Ihlara Canyon. The walk ends up at the village and have the lunch here beside the river.
* Selime Monastery - It has a great view looking down the valley. The complexes were carved into volcanic rock outcroppings during the Byzantine period.
* Pigeon Valley, named after the thousands of pigeon houses carved into the slope of the valley .
Overnight in Cappadocia - Meals: (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 3 : DEPARTURE TRANSFER
End of tour, Transfer to airport to take the Flight to Istanbul or other destinations and leave Cappadocia.
• Airport Transfers ( Arrival & Departure in Cappadocia )
• Collection & return to Hotel
• Expert Tour Guide in English
• All admission fees in tours
• 1 Hour Balloon Flight ( With Sunrise)
• Turkish Night Show ( 20:00 till 23:00 )
• Listed Meals
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Minibus / Van - from/to Airport.
• 2 Night - Bed & Breakfast Hotel in Cappadocia
• Optional Activities
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary.
• All personal expenses.
• All customary tips to guides & driver
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response