Cappadocia & West Turkey
Tour Name: Cappadocia & West Turkey
Type: Small Group Tour
Start Point: Cappadocia Airports ( Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport)
End Point: Izmir Airport
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size: Minimum 1 Person
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
DAY 1 : Cappadocia Tour
Up on arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport, pick up transfer to Hotel. Visit:
* Goreme Open Air Musuem (The rock-cut churches & monasteries with frescoes).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing.
* The Pigeon Valley The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.
* Avanos Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia
* Dervent valley - also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys they are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top
* Sword Valley and Rose Valley (viewing the sunset with a little wine party)
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 2 : Cappadocia Tour
* Ihlara Valley ( walking 3 km and visit rock-cut churches and troglodites )
* Lunch in Belisirma Village in middle of Ihlara valley.
* Selime Monastery (the biggest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia).
* Derinkuyu Underground city (the biggest shelter in Cappadocia)
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
DAY 3: Silk Road & Konya
“A day to witness an underground life and enjoy the journey on Historic Silk trade road.”
* Sultanhani Caravanserai; built on historical Silk Road with its spectacular Seljuk architecture to Konya.
* Mevlana Museum; is the original lodge of the Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes, a mystical Sufi Muslim group. It contains the tomb and shrine of the Mevlana, or Rumi, which remains an important place of pilgrimage.
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156). After lunch, Drive to Pamukkale
Overnight in Pamukkale - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 4: Pamukkale & Aphrodisias Ancient Cities
“A great combination of Historical, natural sites & An ancient city of love and architecture”
* Pamukkale; the beautiful, cascading, snow-white terraced cliff-side basins and waterfalls famous for the healing properties of their thermal mineral baths.
* Hierapolis; an ancient Hellenic and Roman city. See the vast Necropolis Roman basilica baths, Domitian gate, latrines, Agora, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Gate, Roman fountains, and Grand Theatre.
* Aphrodisias; one of the most important archaeological sites of the Aegean region in Turkey. Famous for its sanctuary of Aphrodite, the city of Goddess of Love Aphrodisias enjoyed a long and prosperous existence from the first century B.C. through the sixth century A.D.
“Extra admission fee for historical Thermal pool”
Overnight in Selcuk or Kusadasi - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 5: Ephesus & Selcuk
“A day devoted to the largest open air Museum of Turkey.”
* Ephesus; tour starts from the upper entrance gate. The Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles, State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Temple of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis will be visited.
* House of the Virgin Mary; where she spent her last days on a mountain.
* The Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of ancient world was a famous place of pilgrimage for centuries.
* Sirince - Old Town, famous for its traditional houses, historical sites and local wine production
* St. John’s Basilica, a great church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century on the slopes of Ayasoluk Hill near the center of Selcuk
Evening Transfer to Izmir Airport. End of Trip
Meals (Breakfast - Lunch)
• Arrival transfer from Cappadocia Airport (Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport) to Hotel.
• Departure transfer to Izmir Airport.
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Listed meals only
• 4 Night Accommodations in your choice of hotels (Bed & Breakfast)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• Professional guiding services during tours by a licensed Guide
• All Highway tickets and Parking fees.
• Domestic flight tickets - Can be arranged on request with extra fee.
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• Optional Activities
• Laundry Services
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: - now for a fast response