Sites to Visit:
* Selimiye Mosque, built by Great Architect Sinan with the order of Sultan Selim II , a masterpiece and one of the highest achievements of Islamic architecture.
* Eski Mosque, considered as the oldest ottoman structure in Edirne, the Eski Mosque is constructed in 1414.
* City Tower, The sole still intact tower of Edirne’s city walls. It is all that remains of the tower which once protected the principal gate of the citadel.
* The Uc Serefeli Mosque, named after its unusual minaret with three balconies built in 1447 by Murad II.
* Ali Pasa Bazaar, Covered Market built by the famous architect Sinan in 1569.
* Grand Synagogue of Edirne, is a 2015-restored historic Sephardi synagogue in Old Town of Edirne ( Closed on Mondays)
* Meric Bridge, constructed at the junction of Meric and Arda rivers
* II. Bayezid Complex, The medical museum was a progressive mental institution in Ottoman times, using innovative techniques like music and gardens on patients.
• Private tour Guide
• Collection and return to your central Istanbul hotel (home)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Car/ Minibus
• Entrance ticket
• Highway & Parking fees
• All Drinks & Meals
• All personal expenses.
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
Edirne - Day Trip from Istanbul
Tour Name: Edirne
Start & End Point: Istanbul
Tour duration: Full Day ( 07:30 - 19:30 )
Tour Code: IST-D-004
“A Daily visit to Historical City of Edirne”
Take a full day trip from Istanbul to Edirne - the Second Capital City of Ottoman Empire. Walk the historical old city center; visit the local markets, historical Byzantine Tower & Ottoman mosques.
Please Tell us:
- Pick up Location ( Hotel Name & Address )
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your mobile phone number to reach you