Istanbul to Ephesus & Pamukkale
Tour Name: Ephesus and Pamukkale
Country / Start & End: Turkey / Istanbul
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Tour Code: IST-D-012
Please Tell Us:
- Exact tour date
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your Hotel/home details in Istanbul ( Name of Hotel and address – for Airport Transfers in Istanbul)
- Your hotel preference ( a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Hotels) in Ephesus or Pamukkale area.
- Your room preference ( a Double/Twin Room, Triple Room) Standard or Delux room
- Your Tour preference: Group or Private
* Group: Tours available only in English
** Private: Personal Tour - Exclusive to You in English or Other Languages
Tour to Ephesus and Pamukkale
2 Days / 1 Night – Everyday Departures / All Year Round – By Flight
"A Great combination of historic and natural sites in Asia Minor of Aegean Turkey “
DAY 1: FLIGHT TO IZMIR. EPHESUS TOUR
Early morning pick up from hotel. Transfer to airport in Istanbul.
Flight to Izmir or Denizli. Pick up from airport and continue to;
* Ancient City of Ephesus, Ephesus tour starts from the upper entrance gate. The Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Temple of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis will be visited.
* The Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of ancient world was a famous place of pilgrimage for centuries.
* House of the Virgin Mary, Discovered in a vision by a bedridden German nun in 1812, this stone building is believed by many Catholics and Muslims to be where the Virgin Mary lived her last years. There is also a healing fountain.
Overnight in Kusadas/Selcuk or Pamukkale - Meal: (Lunch)
DAY 2: PAMUKKALE TOUR. EVENING FLIGHT TO ISTANBUL
* Pamukkale, the beautiful, white travertines, Thermal pools, cascading, snow-white terraced cliff-side basins and waterfalls famous for the healing properties of their thermal mineral baths.
* Hierapolis, an ancient Hellenic and Roman city. See the magnificently preserved and vast Necropolis of the ancient Hellenistic world, Roman basilica baths, Domitian gate, latrines, Agora, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Gate, Roman fountains, and Grand Theatre, as well as other monuments at the site.
End of tour, transfer to Izmir or Denizli airport. Evening flight back to Istanbul.
Transfer back to your hotel in Istanbul. End of Our Services.
Meal: (Breakfast - Lunch)
• Tours with Expert Tour Guide
• Transfers from/to Hotel in Istanbul - with Private Minivan or Minibus
• Entrance Tickets (Ephesus - House of Virgin Mary - Pamukkale)
• Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers in Izmir or Denizli
• Flight Ticket - Direct Flight from Istanbul to Izmir or Denizli
• Flight Ticket - Direct Flight from Izmir or Denizli to Istanbul
• 1 Night - Accommodation (Bed & Breakfast)
• 2 Lunches
• All Parking Fees, Highway Fees & Tax
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• All customary tips to guide & driver
• Extra admission fee for historical Thermal pool
Other Attractions in Ephesus area - Can be visited with our Private Tours
Basilica of St. John - The fortress of Selcuk - Church of Mary
Cave of the Seven Sleepers - Ephesus Archaeology Museum in Selcuk
Isabey Mosque - Ottoman Village of Sirince - Pamucak Beach
Pigeon Castle in Kusadasi - Laidies Beach - Train Museum
Other Attractions in Pamukkale area - Can be visited with our Private Tours
Laodicea (One of the 7 Churches of Asia Minor)
Aphrodisias (City of Goddess of Love, a magnificent architectural and artistic center)
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response