Gallipoli Day Trip
Tour Name: Day Tour from Istanbul to Gallipoli
Start & End Point: Istanbul
Type: Private (Personal) Tour
Tour duration: Full Day
Departure: Every Day – All Year Round
Tour Highlights: Gallipoli Historical Peninsula.
Tour Code: IST-D-010
Take a full day trip from Istanbul to Gallipoli - walk the historical battlefields, trenches and tunnels , see the war memorials and museum in tribute to the many lives lost here in World War I’s Battle of the Dardanelles...
Please Tell us:
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel details in Istanbul ( Name & Address )
PRIVATE CAR/MINIBUS - Full Day Tour
" Flexible, private Istanbul to Gallipoli sightseeing tour with your own personal driver & guide. "
“A Daily visit to Historical Gallipoli Peninsula”
06:00 am: Early morning pick up from hotel in Istanbul. Drive to Gallipoli and Visit;
* Kabatepe War Museum, located within the Gallipoli Historic National Park. There is an exhibit of photographs of soldiers, their uniforms, weapons, and other findings from the battlefields.
* Brighton Beach, Southern Anzac sector, the long beach running southward from Hell Spit to Gaba Tepe named after the beach of the same name east of Melbourne.
* Beach Cemetery (John Simpson's Grave)
* Anzac Cove, a small cove on the Gallipoli peninsula. It was the landing site and main base of Anzac’s during the World War I.
* Ari Burnu & Cemetery (First Anzac landing place)
* Anzac Commemoration Site
* Lone Pine, with its sweeping views over the Aegean and down the Gallipoli peninsula, is where Turks and Anzacs fought and died. Lone Pine was the name given to a solitary tree which marked the site of the Battle of Lone Pine. There is a cemetery and Memorial dedicated to the Australian & New Zealand soldiers who fought in Gallipoli.
* Johnston's Jolly (Walk in the Anzac trenches), View Shrapnel Valley
* The Nek and Walker's Ridge, narrow stretch of ridge in the Anzac battlefield on the Gallipoli peninsula.
* Chunuk Bair Heights (Main New Zealand memorial) is one of the three high points on the Sari Bair range.
After the tour, late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotel
• Prices are per car/minibus not per person
• Private Vehicle (Car / Minivan or Minibus) - according to size of your party.
• Your private tour guide
• Collection and return to your central Istanbul hotel
• Entrance fees
• Highway & Parking fees
• Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary
• All personal expenses
• Entrance fees where applicable
• All customary tips to drivers & guide
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response