Istanbul, Cappadocia, South & West Turkey
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
- Tour preference Group tours or a personal (private) tour with your own expert guide?
- Your must-see Istanbul destinations – If you like to customize your trip ( Mosques, Churches, Bazaars, Palaces, City Walls, Bosphorus, Asian Side, Princes Islands, and all other sites…)
Tour Name: Istanbul, Cappadocia, South & West Turkey
Type: Private ( Personal ) Tour
Start & End Point: Istanbul Airports
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size: Minimum 1 Person
DAY 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Up on arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport, pick up transfer to Hotel.
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (NA)
DAY 2 : North Cappadocia
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers magnificent views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia in the arly morning
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - (We see the famous rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes from 10-13 C AD.These churches have the best wall paintings of Capapdocia ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and see the interior of the cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dovecotes dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys valley known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the natural mushroom ike rock formations and monks cells inside the rock formations.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. The first settlement in Avaos was established by the hitites on the bank of the Red River which provided abundance of red clay to the settlers.This art has been practised in Avanos since then.
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you will see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rocvk formations just like a family
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
***The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set. Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 3 : South Cappadocia- Konya ( 250 km )
Morning Pick up from Cappadocia hotels (Between 09:00 to 09:30) and visit :
* Derinkuyu Underground City - The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappaodcia especially in 7th and 8th C AD.
* Ihlara Valley, enjoy an easy hike through the best part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Byzantine era churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves.
*Belisirma Village- Located in the middle of Ihlara Canyon. The walk ends up at the village and have the lunch here beside the river.
* Selime Monastery - It has a great view looking down the valley. The complexes were carved into volcanic rock outcroppings during the Byzantine period.
*Sultanhani Caravansarai; built on historical Silk Road as a hotel for the merchants with its spectacular Seljuk architecture in 13 C.
Arrival to Konya and check in hotel
Overnight stay Konya
Meals (Breakfast , Lunch, dinner )
DAY 4 : Konya- Antalya ( 290 km )
After breakfast at the hotel we depart at 0830 am and visit Konya .
* Konya Mevalana Museum -The Ruling Monastery of The Mevlevi religious Order which is based on human love and tolerance.
We see Mevlana tomb ( the founder of Mawlavi religous order and mystic ), The dervishes rooms , The kitechen , Belonging of Mevlana and dervishes belonging.
* Ince Minareli Madrasah ( A University from 13 C AD Seljuk Era .The facade stone carvings just perfect)
and depart to Antalya . We cross Touras Mountains and arrive to Mediterreanean.
We see Side Apollon Temple which was built on shores of Mediterranean to protect the sailors
arrival to Antalya and check in hotel
Overnight Stay Antalya
Meal : Breakfast lunch and dinner
Overnight in Antalya - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 5 : Perge - Aspendos - Duden Waterfalls- Kaleici ( Old town of Antalya )
Today we explore Antalya and its neighbourhood.Antalya is the capital city of the Turkish Tourism. Beautiful and lovely mediterreanean city.
We visit :
Aspendos Theather ( Aspendos is a Roman Period Theather was built in 2 C AD theather which is still used for some performances even today and considred to be the best preserved theather of The Roman Era .
*Perge : An anceint city which was established as early as 12 C BC and then occupied and re-built by the greeks and romans in later centuries. Here we see the stadium, the helenistic gate, the Agora, The colonaded streets , HAdiran Bath , churches etc..
*Duden waterfall ( One of the best waterfalls in Turkey )
* Kaleici - the old city of Antalya which has old houses , churches, towers, mosques , cafeterias ,bars and restaurants and narrow streets paved with stones.
Overnight in Antalya
Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 6 : Antalya - Kas
After breakfast at hotel we drive along the turquise coasts of Turkey which is very scenic. We drive between the green and blue, one side is mediterreanean the other side is Toures Mountains . On the way to Kas we visit :
*Phasalis Ancient city which was established on shores of Mediterranean and has 3 ports. Here we visit the ruins of the city the ancient ports a swimming break on beach of Phasalis and drive to Demre. We will see Saint Nicholas church and his tomb . Saint Nicholas lived here in the 4 th Century.His tomb is the church.
*Myra rock -tombs carved into the cliff of the mountain by the Lycians and the theater which was built in Roman era and the ancient city of Myra.
We drive to the sunken city. We embark on boat and sail into the sea to see Ucagiz ( Dolichiste City) which was sunken into the water of Mediterranean after an earth quake in 2 C AD. We will sail by our private boat and see the submerged tomb in the water , the ruins of the bath etc..
. The lunch will be had on boat, menu is fresh fish of the day rice and salad. There is also a swimming break in Sunken city beside the old shipyard.
Disembarkation and drive to Kas arrival and check in hotel
Overnight in Kas - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 7 : Kas - Pamukkale
After breakfast we depart to Pamukkale Via Fethiye .
We stop to take picture of Kaputas Beach.
Upon arrival we visit :
• Pamukkale white Travertines (listed by Unesco in the world heritage list)
* Hierapolis Ancient city's ruins such as necropolis, Theather ,Frontinus Street , Apollon Temple , Plutonium .
In the end of the day check in Spa Hotel and enjoy the spa facilities.
Overnight in Pamukkale - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 8 :Pamukkale - Ephesus & Selcuk -Kusadasi ( 200 km )
“A day devoted to the largest open air Museum of Turkey.”
* Ephesus; tour starts from the upper entrance gate. The Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles, State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Temple of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis will be visited.
* House of the Virgin Mary; where she spent her last days on a mountain near Ephesus City.
* The Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of ancient world was a famous pilgrimage place of the pagans for centuries.
* Sirince - Old Town, famous for its traditional houses, historical sites and local wine production
* St. John’s Basilicaand Saint John Tomb a great church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century on the slopes of Ayasoluk Hill near the center of Selcuk over tomb of Saint John.
Overnight in Selcuk or Kusadasi - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 9 : Izmir - Istanbul By air plane and Bosphorus Tour in IStanbul
Morning transfer to Izmir Airport. 1 Hour Flight to Istanbul. Transfer to Hotel.
Afternoon Tour for: Spice Market, Golden Horn (the Harbour) & Bosphorus Cruise with a ferry ride.
(See from the ferryboat; Bridges, Castles, Palaces on the European & Asian sides of the city)
Overnight: Istanbul - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 10 : Istanbul - Old City Tour
Pick up from Hotel at 0900 am and istanbul tour .Today we visit :
• Hippodrome-The horse cart's race place during Roman Era, its Obelisk, Orme Pillar,entwined snake pillar are still visible today.
• The Blue Mosque- 17 C AD Mosque , masterpiece of Turkish Islamic Architecture. listed by Unesco in the world heritage listand designed with excellent blue tiles which gives the name to the mosque
• Hagia Sophia- Built in 6 the C as a church during Justinen Era and converted into Mosque by the Turks in 15 C AD .Today it served as a museum to its admirers and converted back to a mosque recently .. listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
• Topkapi Palace-(Except harem) The residential and administration of Ottoman Sultans which is housing a lot of Sultan's Customes,Thrones, treasures, holy relics, porcelains and tiles with a great view of the Bosphorus. ( listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.)
• The Grand Bazaar- The biggest Covered Bazaar in the world which has about 4000 shops
Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 11 : Depart Istanbul
Transfer to the airport, 3.5 hours before for your departure flight
• Arrival transfer from Cappadocia Airport (Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport) to Hotel.
• Departure transfer to Izmir Airport.
• Arrival & Departure Airport transfers in Istanbul
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Listed meals only
• 10 Night Accommodations in your choice of hotels (Bed & Breakfast)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• Professional guiding services during tours by a licensed Guide
• All Highway tickets and Parking fees.
• Domestic flight tickets -we can issue on request with extra fee.
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• Optional Activities
• Laundry Services
***Please ask for the best price of the season !
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response