Istanbul, Ephesus & Pamukkale
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
- Tour preference Group tours or a personal (private) tour with your own expert guide?
- Your must-see Istanbul destinations – If you like to customize your trip ( Mosques, Churches, Bazaars, Palaces, City Walls, Bosphorus, Asian Side, Princes Islands, and all other sites…)
Tour Name: Istanbul, Ephesus & Pamukkale
Type: Private ( Personal ) Tour or Small Group Tour
Start & End Point: Istanbul Airports
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size: Minimum 1 Person
DAY 1 : Arrive in Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure
Overnight: Istanbul - Meals (Not included )
DAY 2 : Istanbul - Old City Tour
Enjoy the classic part of Ancient Constantinople with its must see sites:
See: Ancient Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace & Grand Bazaar
Pick up from Hotel at 0900 am and istanbul tour .Today we visit :
*Hippodrome-The horse cart's race place during Roman Era, its Obelisk, Orme Pillar,entwined snake pillar are still visible today.
*The Blue Mosque- 17 C AD Mosque , masterpiece of Turkish Islamic Architecture. listed by Unesco in the world heritage listand designed with excellent blue tiles which gives the name to the mosque
*Hagia Sophia- Built in 6 the C as a church during Justinen Era and converted into Mosque by the Turks in 15 C AD .Today it served as a museum to its admirers and converted back to a mosque recently .. listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
*Topkapi Palace-(Except harem) The residential and administration of Ottoman Sultans which is housing a lot of Sultan's Customes,Thrones, treasures, holy relics, porcelains and tiles with a great view of the Bosphorus. ( listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.)
*The Grand Bazaar- The biggest Covered Bazaar in the world which has about 4000 shops
Topkapi Palace closed on tuesday replaced with Kariye (Chora) Museum or, Basilica Cistern or Galata Tower
Grand BAzaar Market on Sunday: Replaced with authentic shops
Overnight: Istanbul - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 3 : Istanbul - Bosporus & Asian Side
Morning pick up from hotel and continue to;
*Spice Bazaar, located close to water front nearby Yeni Camii (New Mosque) . This is a bazaar where you can find numerous kind of spices, dried fruits, nuts and seeds and also many other things. Closed on Sundays
*Dolmabahce Palace-built in 19 C AD in Baroque ,Rococo , Neo classical Style blended with Ottoman Architecture for Ottoman Dynasty. The lasts 6 Sultans of Ottoman Empire reigned in this palace. Dolmabahce Palace has 285 rooms and 43 halls. The biggest cyrstal chandelier which is 4,5 tons is in Dolmabahce Palace.
*Golden Horn is an inlet of the Bosphorus dividing the city of Istanbul and forming a natural harbor. One can see the old city and Galata tower panoramically while cruising from ferry.
*Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residential and luxurious apartments.
We disembark in Uskudar in the end of the day and walk till the Maiden Tower which is located on small islet in Marmara Sea nearby Uskudar district. It is the best spots to view The European side of Istanbul which is full of minarets of mosques, palaces, towers .
We take picture of the Maiden Tower and return back to hotel
Also seen during the tour from the boat:
Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace, Ciragan Palace Hotel Kempinski, Bosphorus & Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges connecting Europe & Asia continents, Beylerbeyi Palace, Ortakoy, Mecidiye Mosque, Rumeli Fortress.
Overnight: Istanbul - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 4 : Ephesus & Selcuk
Eerly Morning transfer to Istanbul Airport. 1 Hour Flight to Izmir. Transfer to Ephesus
“A day devoted to the largest open air Museum of Turkey.”
* Ephesus; tour starts from the upper entrance gate. The Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles, State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Temple of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis will be visited.
* House of the Virgin Mary; where she spent her last days on a mountain at a small house.
* The Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of ancient world was a famous place of pilgrimage for centuries.
* Sirince - Old Town, famous for its traditional houses, historical sites and local wine production
* St. John’s Basilica, a great church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century above of Saint John tomb on the slopes of Ayasoluk Hill near the center of Selcuk
Overnight in Kusadasi - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 5 : Kusadasi -Pamukkale &Hieraplis Ancient City ( 200 km )
“A great combination of Historical, natural sites & An ancient city of love and architecture”
Departure from kusdasi around 0800 am to Pamukkale . Upon arrival around 1045 am we visit :
* Pamukkale; the beautiful, cascading, snow-white terraced cliff-side basins and waterfalls famous for the healing properties of their thermal mineral baths.
* Hierapolis; an ancient Hellenic and Roman city. See the vast Necropolis Roman basilica baths, Domitian gate, latrines, Agora, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Gate, Roman fountains, and Grand Theatre.
“Extra admission fee for historical Thermal pool”
Overnight in PAmukkale at a Spa Hotel - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 6 : Transfer to denzili Airport & Flight to Istanbul - Free Afternoon in Istanbul
Morning Transfer to the airport, Flight to Istanbul.
DAY 7 : Depart Istanbul
Transfer to the airport, 3.5 hours before for your departure flight
• Arrival & Departure Airport transfers in Istanbul
• Arrival & Departure transfer to Izmir Airport.
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Listed meals only
• 6 Nights Accommodations in your choice of hotels (Bed & Breakfast)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• Professional guiding services during tours by a licensed Guide
• All Highway tickets and Parking fees.
• Domestic flight tickets - Can be arranged on request with extra fee.
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• Optional Activities
• Laundry Services
*** Please ask for the best price of the season !
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: - now for a fast response