Cappadocia- Antalya- Sunken CITY( KEKOVA)- Pamukkale- Ephesus- Izmir 6 Night 7 Days
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
- Tour preference Group tours or a personal (private) tour with your own expert guide?
- Your must-see Istanbul destinations – If you like to customize your trip ( Mosques, Churches, Bazaars, Palaces, City Walls, Bosphorus, Asian Side, Princes Islands, and all other sites…)
Cappadocia- Antalya- Sunken City ( KEKOVA)- Pamukkale-Ephesus- Izmir 6 Night 7 Days
Day 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Pick up from Kayseri airport and transfer to hotel in Cappadocia
Hotel : Nevsehir Dinler Hotel or similar 4 stars hotel
Meal : Dinner
Day 2 : Fullday Cappadocia Tour
* In the early morning Hot air balloon tour over unique landscape of Cappadocia ( Optional and not included the tour price )
After breakfast departure from hotel and visit :
Pick up from your hotel in the moening around 0900 am anbd visit spectacular cappadocia
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - (We see the famous rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes from 10-13 C AD.These churches have the best wall paintings of Capapdocia ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which is used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and see the interior of the cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dove-cotes dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
*Kaymakli Underground city - An underground shelter which was carved by the christians of Cappadocia in th 7 th and 8 th C AD. We can decend to 25 th meters depth. Indeed complete underground city with a stable , living rooms , church , food storages , wineries, stone doors, ventilation shaft , kitchen and undergroudn tunnels.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys valley known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the natural mushroom like rock formations and monks cells inside the rock formations.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. The first settlement in Avanos was established by the Hitites around 19 C BC on the bank of the Red River which provided abundance of red clay to the settlers.This art has been practised in Avanos since then.
* Dervent valley – also called Pink or Imagination valley with its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you will see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rock formations ,just like a family . They are called the 3 sisters as well.
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day.
Meal : Breakfast lunch and dinner
Hotel : Best western Khan Hotel or similar 4 stars hotle
Day 3 : Cappadocia- Konya- Antalya ( 500 km )
A day to enjoy the journey on Historic Silk trade road.”
Departure from hotel at 0800 am On the way we visit :
* Sultanhani Caravanserai; built on historical Silk Road as an accomodation place for camels and silk road merchants it reflects spectacular Seljuk Architecture from 13 C..
* Mevlana Museum: it is the original center of Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes, a mystical Sufi Muslim group. It contains the tomb and shrine of Mevlana founder of Mavlawi religious order who s known Rumi as well. which remains an important 'Dergah' of pilgrimage.
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156). After lunch departure to Antalya. We cross Tauros Mountains . The drive is very scenic.
* Side Apollon Temple which was built on shores of Mediterranean to protect the sailors .
Arrival to Antalya and check in hotel
Meal : Breakfast lunch and diner
Hotel : Best western Khan Or similar
Day 4 : Fulday Antalya Tour
Today we explore Antalya and its neighbourhood.Antalya is the capital city of the Turkish Tourism. Beautiful and lovely mediterreanean city.
We visit :
Aspendos Theather : Aspendos is a Roman Period Theather it was built in 2 C AD and it is still used for some performances even today and considred to be the best preserved theather of The Roman Era .
Perge : An anceint city which was established as early as 12 C BC and then occupied and re-built by the greeks and romans in later centuries. Here we see the stadium, the helenistic gate, the Agora, The colonaded streets , HAdiran Bath , churches etc..
*Duden waterfall : Duden waterfall is only 7 km away from Antalya and one of the best waterfalls in Antalya .
* Kaleici - the old city of Antalya which has old houses , churches, towers, mosques , cafeterias ,bars and fish restaurants and narrow streets paved with stones.
Hotel :Best Western Khan Or similar 4 stars hotel
Meal . Breakfast , Lunch and dinner
Day 5 : Antalya-Kas ( 200 km )
Breakfast at hotel and departure at 0800 am .we drive along the turquoise coasts of Turkey which is very scenic and the best coastal area of Turkey. We drive between the green and blue, one side is mediterreanean the other side is Toures Mountains . On the way to Kas we visit :
*Phasalis Ancient city which was established on shores of Mediterranean and has 3 ports. Here we visit the ruins of the city the ancient ports and small beach . We have a swimming break on beach of Phasalis .
Then we drive to Demre. We will see Saint Nicholas church and his tomb . Saint Nicholas lived here in the 4 th Century.After he died he was buired here and a church built over his tomb . His sarcophagus is still in the church.
*Myra rock -tombs are lycian tombs carved into the cliff of the mountain beside the theater of the ancient city .We see the theather and tombs and we drive to the sunken city. We embark on boat and sail into the sea to see Ucagiz ( Dolichiste City) which was sunken into the water of Mediterranean after an earth quake in 2 C AD. We will sail by our private boat and see the submerged tomb in the water , the ruins of the bath, shipyard, roman bath etc..
The lunch will be had on boat.Menu is fresh fish of the day rice and salad. There is also a swimming break in Sunken city beside the old shipyard.
Disembarkation and drive to Kas arrival and check in hotel
Hotel : Hera or similar 3 stars hotel
Meal . Breakfast and lunch
Day 6 : Kas -Pamukkale 300 km
After breakfast we depart to Pamukkale Via Fethiye .
We stop to take picture of Kaputas Beach.
Upon arrival we visit :
• Pamukkale white Travertines :The white calcium formations on slope of Hierapolis Ancient city with small pools full of hot spring water. Pamukkale is listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Hierapolis Ancient city's ruins such as necropolis, Theather ,Frontinus Street , Apollon Temple , Plutonium
check in Spa Hotel and enjoy the spa facilities.
Hotel : Doga Thermal Hotel or similar
Meal : Breakfast Lunch and dinner
Day 7 : Pamukkale-Ephesus-Izmir Airport ( 270 km )
Departure from hotel at 0800 am .
Today we drive from Pamukkale to Ephesus through Meandros river valley. Upon arrival we visit :
• Ephesus Ancient City : The biggest Roman City of Asia Minor with which had approximetly 200.000 people in 3 rd C AD.
Ephesus is the temple of the archeological world . Here we spend around 3 hours to see the ruins such as Agora , Roman Baths, Odeon, Prynthinion , Trajan Fountain , The Library , The Theather , the harbpur street etc..
• Artemis Temple One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It was built in 8 C BC. It was the biggest temple in its era and there were 129 pillars around the temple each one of them with 19 meters hight . Unfortunetly not too much was left in the site to see
* Saint John Tomb and Basilica :Saint john escaped from Jerusalem to Ephesus and he lived here and died here too. His tomb whis housed by a church and the ruins of the church and his tomb are visible today ..
* Leather fashion show and shoping opportunity
Departure to Izmir airprot at 1630 pm
It takes around 1 hour and 20 minyes to arrive to Izmir airport
Included in the tour price:
* Hotel accommodation as written above
* Meals as written in itinerary
* All transfers from to airport
* A Private van ( (from 1 to 2 people SUV Vehicle , 3-4 people Mercedes Vito with 8 reclying seats from 5 till 10 Mercedes Sprinter with 14 reclining seats )
* A certified English Speaking guide
* All Taxes
Not included the tour price :
* Hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia ( Please ask us the best price of the season )
* Driver and guide tip ( Not compulsory but customary)
* Personal Expenses
* Visa Fee upon arrival to Turkey
* Domestic flight ticket ( We can arrange with extra fee )