Cappadocia- Antalya- Sunken CITY( KEKOVA)- Pamukkale- Ephesus- Izmir 6 Night 7 Days
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travelers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
- Tour preference Group tours or a personal (private) tour with your own expert guide?
- Your must-see Istanbul destinations – If you like to customize your trip ( Mosques, Churches, Bazaars, Palaces, City Walls, Bosphorus, Asian Side, Princes Islands, and all other sites…)
Cappadocia- Antalya- Sunken CITY( KEKOVA)- Pamukkale-Ephesus- Izmir 6 Night 7 Days
Day 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Pick up from Kayseri airport and transfer to hotel in Cappadocia
Day 2 : * In the early morning Hot air balloon tour over unique landscape of Cappadocia ( Optional and not included theprice )
Fullday Cappadocia tour
*Kaymakli Underground city ( An underground shelterfrom 7 C AD )
* Goreme Panorama (We view the magic landscape of Cappadocia from this panoramic view)
* Uchisar Cave Houses
* Pigeon Valley Photo stop ( We view the valley which is full of dove-cote and if we are lucky some of thepigeons are there)
* Goreme Open AirMuseum (rock-cut churches and monasteries&designed with well preserved frescoes) listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Pasabagi (Thefairy-chimneys valley) The mushroom shaped natural rock formations of Cappadocia were named fairy chimneys.
* Avanos (Avanos has been a handcraft town since 19 C BC especially it is known pottery town of Cappadocia) and back to hotel
Day 3 : Cappadocia- Konya- Antalya ( 500 km )
On the way we will stop to visit :
* Sultan Hani Caravanserai ( A hotel of the silk road from 13 C AD
* Konya Mevalana Museum ( TheRuling Monastery of The Mevlevi religious Order which is used Museum today ).
*Ince Minareli Madrasah ( A University from 13 C AD SeljukEra )
* Side Apollon Temple which was built on shores of Mediterranean to protect thesailors arrival to Antalya and check in hotel
Day 4 : Fulday Antalya Tour
Today we explore Antalya and its neighbourhood.
We visit :
Aspendos Theather( A Roman Period-2 C AD theather which is still used for some performances even today
Perge : An anceint city which was established as early as 12 C BC and the occupied and re-built by the Greeks and romans. Here we see the stadium, the helenistic gate, the Agora, Thecolonaded streets
*Dudenwaterfall ( One of thebest waterfalls in Turkey )
Day 5 : Antalya-Kas ( 200 km )
After breakfast at hotel we drive along the turquise coasts and visit :
Phasalis Ancient city which was established on shores of Mediterranean and has 3 ports. Here we visit the ruins of the city the ancient ports a swimming break on beach of Phasalis and drive then we drive to Demre.We will see Saint Nicholas church and his tomb here and the rock -tombs carved in to the cliff of the mountain as well as the theater and drive to the sunkencity. We embark on boat and sail in to the sea to see Ucagiz ( Dolichiste City) which was sunken in to the water of Mediterranean. The lunch will be on boat There is also a swimming break
Disembarkation and drive to Pamukkale arrival and check in hotel
Day 6 : Kas -Pamukkale 300 km
After breakfast we visit :
• Pamukkale white Travertines (listed by Unesco in the world heritage list) and Hierapolis Ancient city's ruins and check in Spa Hotel and enjoy the spa facilities.
Day 7 : Pamukkale-Ephesus-Izmir Airport ( 270 km )
• Ephesus Ancient City The biggest Roman City of Anatolia
• Artemis Temple One of the seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
* Saint John Tomb and Basilica ( Saint john escaped from Jerusalem to Ephesus ,he lived here and died here too. His tomb which is housed by a church built in later centuries.
Day 8 : After breakfast transfer to airport of izmir and end of our tour
Cappadocia : S class standart Cave Hotel or Dinler Nevsehir or similar 4 stars hotel
Antalya : Best western khan Hotel or similar 4 stars hotel
Kas : Hera Hotel or similar 3 stars hotel
Pamukkale : 5 Stars spa Hotel ( Colossae or Pam or Doga Thermal Hotel )
Included in the tour price:
* Hotel accommodation as written above
* Meals as written in itinerary
* All transfers from to airport
* A Private van ( (from 1 to 2 people SUV Vehicle , 3-4 people Mercedes Vito with 8 reclying seats from 5 till 10 Mercedes Sprinter with 14 reclying seats )
* A certified English guide
Not included the tour price :
* Hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia
* Driver and guide tip ( Not compulsory but customary)
* Personal Expenses
* Visa Fee upon arrival to Turkey
* Domestic flight ticket ( We can arrange with extra fee )