Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Ephesus Tour
Tour Name: Cappadocia,Konya,Pamukkale, Ephesus
Type:Private Tour or Small Group Tour
Start Point: Cappadocia Airports ( Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport)
End Point: Izmir Airport
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Group Size: Minimum 1 Person
Please Tell us:
- Your exact arrival & departure dates & times( also flight numbers) for your Airport transfers
- Number of travellers, their ages
- Your hotel preference (a Budget Hotel, 3 Star, Boutique, 4 Star, 5 Star or Deluxe Hotels)
Cappadocia- Pamukkale- Ephesus Tour Itinerary
'Capapdocia -Pamukakle-Ephesus tour can be customized for you according to your holiday length and flight time. We can extend it one night or more '
DAY 1 : Cappadocia Tour
Arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport, pick up transfer to Cappadocia and transfer to hotel
Day 2 :North Cappadocia tour .
***Optional Hot Air Balloon tour in the early morning .Not included the tour price ***
* Goreme Open Air Musuem (Visit the best rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia . The magnificent frescoes ( cave church's wall paintings) of Goreme Open AirMusuem chrcuhes were painted in between 9 th and 13 th C .
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses which is used as a cafeteria today and see the cave house dining room, bed room , kitchen , storage and balcony.We enjoy our cofee break at teh cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley: The valley is housing thousands of Dove-cotes which were dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappadocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys valley known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the multi-capped mushrooms like rock formations and monk's cells carved into the rock formations where the monks secluded themselves in middle age.
* Avanos Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. Avanos was estabilshed by the Hitites beside Red River. Thus the Red River supplied a lot of red clay and people of Avanos became very good potters and tile makers since then.
* Dervent valley - also called as Pink or Imagination valley . It is famous with its pink rock formations resembles different figures. The sitting camel-like rock formation is the most remarkable one.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys- they are symbol of Cappadocia . They are the fairy-chimnyes family. Grand parents , parents and child..
* Sword Valley and Rose Valley (viewing the sunset with a little wine party in the end of the day )
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 3 : South Capapdocia- Ihlara Tour -Konya ( 290km)
Today we go to south of Cappadocia and visit the underground caves , walk in Ihlara Canyon beside the river, see the rock-cut chaples and caves and enjoy very good lunch at local restaurant beside the river and depart to Konya afternoon
Morning Pick up from Cappadocia hotels at 0830 am and visit :
* Derinkuyu Underground City - The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappadocia especially in 7th and 8th C AD. We decend all the way till 7 th floor which is 40 meters deep and see many tunnels, food storages, kitchen , stable , ventilantion shaft, church , living rooms, missionery school and baptistery.
* Ihlara Valley is about 14 km long and in some places 130-150 meters deep.There are about 4000 man made caves and more than 100 rock-cut churches and chapels. We enjoy an easy hike through the best part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Byzantine era churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves.
*Belisirma Village- Located in the middle of Ihlara Canyon. The walk ends up at the village and we have lunch here beside the river.
* Selime Monastery - It is the carved into the cliff of a mesa and the biggest Rock-Cut monastery of Cappadocia.
* Sultanhani Caravanserai; built on historical Silk Road as an accomodation place for camels and silk road merchants it reflects spectacular Seljuk Architecture from 13 C and the biggest Caravansarai in the world , it is 4500 sq meter.
Overnight: Konya - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch and dinner )
DAY 4: Konya -Egirdir Lake -Pamukkale (390 km)
A day to enjoy the journey on Historic Silk trade road and Sufi Dargah in Konya ”
Departure from hotel at 0830 am On the way we visit :
* Mevlana Museum: it is the original Dergah (center) of Mevlevi Religous Order which is famous for Whirling Dervishes ceremony , a mystical Sufi Muslim group. It contains the tomb and Dergah of Mevlana the founder of Mavlawi religious order who is known Rumi as well.We see the Dervishes's cells , the kitchen , Semahane and feel the sufi philosophy which is based on human love and tolerance.
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque was built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156).
* Ince minareli Madrasah : A university built in 14 C AD when Konya was capitol city of Selcuk Empire
and depart to Egirdir.
We drive along Egirdir Lake and stop to see the lake and have a lunch in Egirdir .
Departure to PAmukkale .
Arrival to Pamukkale around 16300 pm and check in Spa hotel and enjoy the spa hotel swimming pools and Spa center
Overnight in Pamukkale - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 5: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Ancient City tour and departure to Kusadasi
“A great combination of Historical, natural sites and architecture”
departure from hotel at 0900 am and visit :
* Pamukkale; the beautiful, cascading, snow-white terraced cliff-side basins and samll waterfalls famous for the healing properties of their thermal mineral baths.
* Hierapolis; an ancient Hellenic and Roman city. See the vast Necropolis, Roman Basilica -Bath, Domitian gate, latrines, Agora, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Gate, Roman fountains, and Grand Theatre and Saint Philip church and tomb
After lunch in PAmukkale departure to Kusadasi.
We stop in Selcuk to see fashion show at famous leather store and shopping opportunity .
Arrival to Hotel at 1800 pm
You may spend end of the day at water front of Kusadasi .
“Extra admission fee for historical Thermal pool in Pamukkale ”
Overnight in Selcuk or Kusadasi - Meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
DAY 6: Ephesus Tour and departure to Izmir airport.
“A day devoted to the largest open air Museum of Turkey. The Temple of the Archaeology”
Departure from hotel at 0800 am .Today we visit :
* House of the Virgin Mary: A chapel at Bubul Mountain where it is believed Mother Mary spent her last days.
* Ephesus tour starts from the upper entrance gate. We walk on the ancient streets of Ephesus and see the Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles, State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Fountain of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis.
* The Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of ancient world which was a famous pilgrimage place of the Pagan World for many centuries.
* St. John’s Basilica and Tomb, a great church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century on the slopes of Ayasoluk Hill near the center of Selcuk over Saint John Tomb. We see the topmb of Saint john and ruins of the church.
*Sirince - Old Town, famous for its traditional houses, historical sites and local wine production.
Evening Transfer to Izmir Airport .
The Tour terminates around 1600 pm in Selcuk and it takles arond 1 hour and 20 minutes to IZmir airport.
Meals (Breakfast - Lunch)
Included to the tour price :
• Arrival transfer from Cappadocia Airport (Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport) to Hotel.
• Departure transfer to Izmir Airport.
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Listed meals only
• 4 Night Accommodations in your choice of hotels (Breakfast and dinner included )
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• Professional guiding services during tours by a licensed Guide
• All Highway tickets and Parking fees.
• Domestic flight tickets -we can issue air ticket on request with extra fee.
*Hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia ( Please ask us the best price of the season)
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
• Optional Activities
• Laundry Services
***Please ask for the best price of the season!
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response