North Cappadocia Daily Tour
If you have one day in Cappadocia, you must visit North of Cappadocia which has a spectacular landscape and the fairy-chimneys. This Cappadocia tour offers you the chance to enjoy Goreme Open Air Museum’s rock-cut churches and monasteries, the fairy-chimneys of Pasabagi Valley and a lot of cave houses and dove cotes in Uchisar and several photo stops at valleys of Goreme NAtional Park.
Tour Name : Cappadocia - Goreme National Park Daily Tour
Type : Daily Group Tour (Shared Tour) or Private ( Personal Tour )
Start & End Point : Cappadocia Hotels - Kayseri Airport - Nevsehir Airport
Operates : Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration : Full Day
Transport : (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Group Size : Minimum 1 Person / Maximum 15 people
Tour Code : CAP DT 001
Morning start for the tour at 09:00 am
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - The rock-cut churches & monasteries with best frescoes(wall paintings ) .Designed mostly between 9 th and 13 th C.
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which is used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and feel the cave life of the past..
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.There is a forest of stone mushrooms with two or sometimes 3 caps.These formations are called fairy-chimneys by locals.We walk among the fairy-chimneys and see some of the small monks caves where the monks lived in middle age.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. Avanso was established by the Hittes in 19 C BC on bank of Red River and since than inhabitants of Avanos have been producing pottery and tiles..
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.The most famous rock formation of Dervent is the seating stone camel.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps. They are called the 3 sisters by the locals as well .
*Rose Valley -The best place to watch the sun set. Towrds the sun set the clor of the valley turns to pink even red at the sun set.
***The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set. Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
North Cappadocia tour Includes
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Pick up & drop off services from/to your hotel in Cappadocia
• Lunch at local restaurant - local food
• Expert Local Tour Guide in English (for other languages with a private tour, please E-mail us)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• All Parking fees.
North Cappadocia Tour Excludes:
• If one wants to start from Airports (Airport Arrival & Departure transfers in Cappadocia / with an extra charge)
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
***Contact us for the best price of the season for North Cappadocia tour !
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response