Tour Name: Cappadocia-Pamukkale-Ephesus Tour
Type: Guaranteed Departure Small Group Tour
Start & End Point: Cappadocia & Izmir airport
Operates: Every day departure from Cappadocia
Tour Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus
Stay: Cave Hotel & 5 Stars and 4 Stars Hotels
Size: Minimum 1 Person
Day 1 Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel in Cappadocia
Meal : Not Included
Overnight Stay : Cappadocia
Day 2: Fullday North Cappadocia tour
Hot Air Balloon tour over unique land scape of Cappadocia optional and not included the price
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - (We see the famous rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes from 10-13 C AD.These churches have the best wall paintings of Capapdocia ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and see the interior of the cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dovecotes dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys valley known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the natural mushroom ike rock formations and monks cells inside the rock formations.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. The first settlement in Avaos was established by the hitites on the bank of the Red River which provided abundance of red clay to the settlers.This art has been practised in Avanos since then.
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you will see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rocvk formations just like a family
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
***The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set. Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
Meal : Breakfast and Lunch
Overnight Stay : Cappadocia
Day 3 :Derinkuyu Underground city and Ihlara Tour and departure to Konya ( 250 km )
Pick up from Hotel and drive to South of Cappadocia to see the hidden settlement of the Christians, Underground city and Ihlara Valley :
* Derinkuyu underground city (The biggest underground settlement in the world ) and listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Ihlara Valley ( walking 3 km and visit rock-cut churches and troglodytes )
* Selime ( The biggest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia)- Photo stop
After Selime departure to KOnya .On the way we stop to see Sultanhani CAravansarai.
*Sultanhan Caravanserai- It was built on silk road as a hotel in 13 C AD for the silk road merchants . Sultanhani Carvansarai The biggest caravanserai in the world.
Arrival and check in hotel .
Meal : Breakfast and Lunch and dinner
Overnight stay : Konya
Day 4 : Konya City Tour and departure to Pamukkale
Today we visit Konya
We explore Konya city wich was capital city of Selcuk Empire in 12 th and 13 th C.
*Konya Mevalana Museum -The Ruling Monastery of The Mevlevi religious Order which isbased on human love and tolerance.
We see Mevlana tomb ( the founder of Mevleve religous order and mystic ), The dervishes rooms , The kitechen , Belonging of Mevlana and dervishes belonging.
* Ince Minareli Madrasah ( A University from 13 C AD Seljuk Era
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156). After lunch, Drive to Egirdir LAke
* We drive around Egirdir Lake which is sourounded by mountains and has the clearest water in Turkey.
arrival to Spa hotel and check in and enjoy the Spa and hot spring water
Meal : Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Overnight stay : Pamukkale
Day 5: Pamukkale - Kusadasi ( 200 km )
Departure from hotel at 0900 am and visit :
• Hierapolis and White-Travertine of Pamukkale (listed by Unesco in the world heritage list) and Hierapolis Ancient city's ruins and depart to Ephesus . Upon arrival we visit :
*Artemis Temple -It was the biggest temple of the pagan world in 7 C BC and pilgrimage place of the pagans.It was counted amoung the wonders of the ancient world
*Leather fashion show and shopping opportunity and check in hotel *
Meal : Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner;
Overnight Stay : Kusadasi
Day 6 : Kusadasi -Ephesus-Izmir airport ( 100 km )
In the morning Ephesus Tour and afternoon departure to IZmir airport
* Ephesus (excluding Terrace Houses ) The biggest Roman City of Asia Minor in 3 rd C AD. Ephesus antique city was almost as same as modern city of the day. There are Agoras, Roman baths, Odeaon , Temples, Library, Roman Theather , Harbour, monumantel fountains .
* Saint John Basilica was a great church in Ephesus constructed by Emperor Justinian in the 6th C AD
Afternoon departure to Izmir Airport .
Meal: Breakfast and lunch
Included in the tour :
* Hotel accommodation as written above
* Meals as written in itinerary
* All transfers from to airport
* A Private van ( from 1 to 2 people SUV Vehicle , 3-4 people Mercedes Vito with 8 reclying seats from 5 till 10 Mercedes Sprinter with 14 reclying seats )
* A certified English guide
Not included the tour :
* Hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia
* Driver and guide tip ( Not compulsory but customary)
* Personal Expenses
* Visa Fee upon arrival to Turkey
*Domestic flight tickets ( we can issue with extra fee )
**Please ask for the best price of the season !