North Cappadocia - Day Trip
If you have one day in Cappadocia, you must visit North of Cappadocia and one of the underground cities which has a spectacular landscape and the fairy-chimneys. This Cappadocia tour offers you the chance to enjoy Goreme Open Air Museum’s rock-cut churches and monasteries, the fairy-chimneys of Pasabagi Valley and a lot of troglodytes in Uchisar.Avans and many valleys of Cappaodcia
Tour Name: Cappadocia - Goreme National Park Tour + Kaymakli Underground City.
Type: Daily Private ( Personal Tour )
Start & End Point: Cappadocia Hotels - Kayseri Airport - Nevsehir Airport
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: Full Day
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Tour Code: CAP DT 003
Pick up from your hotel in the moening around 0900 am anbd visit spectacular cappadocia
* Goreme Open Air Musuem - (We see the famous rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes from 10-13 C AD.These churches have the best wall paintings of Capapdocia ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which is used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea and see the interior of the cave house.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of dove-cotes dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
*Kaymakli Underground city - An underground shelter which was carved by the christians of Cappadocia in th 7 th and 8 th C AD. We can decend to 25 th meters depth. Indeed complete underground city with a stable , living rooms , church , food storages , wineries, stone doors, ventilation shaft , kitchen and undergroudn tunnels.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys valley known as Monks Valley as well.Here we see the natural mushroom like rock formations and monks cells inside the rock formations.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia. The first settlement in Avaos was established by the Hitites around 19 C BC on the bank of the Red River which provided abundance of red clay to the settlers.This art has been practised in Avanos since then.
* Dervent valley – also called Pink or Imagination valley with its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you will see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rock formations ,just like a family . They are called the 3 sisters as well.
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
***The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set. Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Pick up & drop off services from/to your hotel in Cappadocia
• Lunch at local restaurant - local food
• Expert Local Tour Guide in English (for other languages with a private tour, please E-mail us)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• All Parking fees.
• If one wants to start from Airports (Airport Arrival & Departure transfers in Cappadocia / with an extra charge)
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses
Group Size Price Per person
1 Person 118 USD
2-3 People 75 USD
4-5 People 53 USD
6-7 People 48 USD
8-9 People 45 USD
10 People 40 USD
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: email@example.com - now for a fast response