Romantic Tour in Turkey
Tour Name : Romantic Tour in Turkey
Tour Code : TUR –ROM
Start Point: Kayseri or Nevsehir Airports
End Point: Istanbul Airports
Tour duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Stay: (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size: Minimum 2 People
Operates: 01 April 2016 - 15 November 2016 Guarantee departure everyday (Except 11-15 September )
The best season for this tour 15 April- 10 June and 15 September – 15 November )
DAY 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Upon arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport, pick up transfer to Hotel.
Hotel : Cappadocia Cave Suites Hotel or similar category - Meal .Not included
DAY 2 : North Cappadocia
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
* Goreme Open Air Musuem (The rock-cut churches & monasteries with frescoes).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing.
* The Pigeon Valley, The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.
* Avanos, Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia
* Dervent valley - also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys they are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top
Hotel : Cappadocia Cave Suites Hotel or similar category - Meals: ( Breakfast Lunch and Dinner * at local restuarant )
DAY 3 : North Cappadocia
Pick up from hotel after breakfast and visit :Ihlara Canyon and the Underground city tour
* Derinkuyu Underground city (The biggest undergroudn settlement in the world )
* Ihlara Valley ( 3 km walk and visit the rock cut churches of Ihlara Valley)
* Lunch in Belisirma Village in middle of Ihlara valley.
* Selime Monastery and the star wars place ( A Photo stop ) after the tour back to hotel
Hotel : Cappadocia Cave Suites Hotel or similar category - Meal : Breakfast Lunch dinner* at local restaurant
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 4 : Cappadocia- Konya- Egirdir Lake ( Total Distance is 450 KM )
After breakfast at hotel departure to Egirdir at 0830 am. On the way we stop to visit :
* Sultanhan Caravanserai- The biggest aravanserai in the world.
* Konya Mevlana museum The Ruling Monastery of Mevlevi religious Order which is used as Museum today.
* Konya city tour by car and transfer to Egirdir. Upon arrival we check in hotel which is on the island of the lake and free time to Enjoy the beautiful lake . The lunch is at the restaurant beside the lake at the island.
Hotel : Choo Choo Pension os similar category - Meal : Breakfast Lunch and dinner
DAY 5 : Egirdir – Isparta –Antalya ( Total Distance is 150 km )
After arrival to Antalya we visit:
Aspendos Theather - the best preserved Roman Theather and Perge Ancent city and Duden waterfall and
Side Apollon Temple and check in Hotel.
Hotel : RAmada Hotel or simialr category hotel - Meal : Breakfast Lunch and dinner
DAY 6 : Antalya- Kas ( Total Distance is 220 km )
After breakfast departure to Kas. On the way we visit
First stop is Demre. We will see Saint Nicholas church and his tomb here and the rock -tombs carved in the
cliff of the mountain as well as the theather and drive to the sunken city. We embark on a private boat and
sail into the sea to see Ucagiz ( Dolichiste City) which was sunken into the water of mediterranean.The lunch
will be had on boat, menu is fresh fish of the day rice and salad. There is also a swimming break during the
trip. After disemabrkation from the boat we drive to Kas and check in hotel which is loctaed on the semi
island of Çukurbağ.
Hotel : Club Barbarossa or similar category - Meal : Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
DAY 7 : Free at leisure at hotel
Hotel : Club Barbarossa hotel or similar - Meal : Breakfast and Dinner
DAY 8 : Kaş- Pamukkale ( Total Distance is 350 km )
After breakfast depart to Pamukkale. We cross Tauros Mountains and arrive to Pamukkale. After arrival we
visit Hireapolis Ancient city and white travertines of Pamukkale and check in SPa Hotel and enjoy the Spa
facilities of the hotel
Hotel : Doga Spa Hotel or similar - Meal : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 9 : Pamukkale- Ephesus-Sirince ( Total Distance 250 Km )
After Breakfats departure to Sirince . On the way we visit :
* Ephesus Ancient City The biggest Roman City of Anatolia
* Artemis Temple One of the seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
* Saint John Tomb and Basilica ( Saint john escaped from Jaruselam to Ephesus he lived here and died here
too. His tomb which is housed by a church built in later centuries.
Arrival to Sirince village which means ‘ the pretty place’ in Turkish and check in hotel
Hotel : Kirkinca Houses hotel or similar - Meal : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 10 : Istanbul Fullday Tour
After an organic breakfast from the village we depar to Izmir airport and fly to Istanbul. After
landing drive to old town of IStanbul Sultanhamet and visit :
* Hipodrome The horse cart's race place during Roman Era, its Obelisk, Orme Pillar,entwined snake pillar are
still visible today.
* The Blue Mosque 17 C AD Mosque , masterpiece of Turkish Islam Architecture. listed by Unesco in the
world heritage list.
* Hagia Sophia -Built in 6 th C as a church and converted into Mosque by the Turks in 15 C Ad today it serves
as a museum to its admirers.. listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Topkapi Palace The residential of Ottoman Sultans which is housing a lot of Sultan's Customes,Thrones,
treausures, holy relics, porcelains and tiles with a great view of the Bosphorus. ( listed by Unesco in the
world heritage list.)
• The Grand Bazaar The biggest Covered Bazaar in the world which has about 4000 shops.
Hotel : Sultanahmet Sarayi Hotel or similar category - Meal : Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 11 : Princess Island Tours
After breakfats at hotel we leave the crowd behind and embark on ferry to go to Buyukada Island
where there is not any engine-vehicle . After arrival we check in our hotel and we hire a horse cart and
tour the island with horse cart. Back to hotel and free time at this beautiful silent island
Hotel Ascot Hotel or similar Boutique hotel - Meal : breakfast
DAY 12 : Free till noon. Afternoon we sail back to Istanbul . Arrival and transfer to hotel.
After check in hotel free till evening . Pick up from Hotel at 1930 pm for Bosphorus Cruise ship dinner. We
embark on Ship and enjoy turkish traditional food and drinks and belly dance and folk dance while sailing in
the Bosphorus Strait whereyou can see The Asian Side and European sides . Back to hotel around 2300 pm
*All the transfers from/to airprot with private vehicle
up to 2 people SUV vehicle with AC
3-4 People Mercdes Vito Vehicle ,
5-10 people Mercdes Sprinter with 14 seats
* English Guiding Service
* Hotel accomodation as written in itinerary depends on clients budget can be at cheaper hotel or beter
* Meal as written in itinerary
* A Private boat in Kekova to visit the sunken city
* All the musuem fee in itinerary
* Horse cart fee in Buyukada tour
* Wine at sun set in Cappadocia
* All the ferry fee in IStanbul
* Fare well dinner on Bosphorus Crusie Ship
*Drinks at the meal
*Domestic and international flight ticket ( we can arrange the domestic flight ticket withe extra fee)
* Tip ( Not compolsury but customery)
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response