Tour Name : Turkey Honeymoon Tour
Tour Code : TUR –ROM
Start Point : Kayseri or Nevsehir Airports
End Point : Istanbul Airports
Tour duration : 12 Nights / 13 Days
Transport : Mercedes Vito Van
Hotel : (Accommodations in your choice of hotels) Budget / 3 Star / Boutique / 4 Star / 5 Star & Deluxe Hotels
Size : Minimum 2 People
Operates : All year round
The best season for this tour is from 01 st April to 15 th June and 15 September to 15 th November )
'Make unfrogetable memories in the most romantic places of Turkey. Enjoy the sun sets, private boat trips to small islands , the local delicacy , local wine , stop at the best scenic places .'
Turkey Honeymoon Tour can be customized according to your holiday length and your destination choise!
DAY 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Upon arrival to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport, pick up transfer to Hotel.
Hotel : Cappadocia Cave Suites Hotel or similar category - Meal .Not included
DAY 2 : North Cappadocia
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia - We view the sectacular rocky landscape of Cappadocia in the morning by the sun rise.
*Goreme Open Air Musuem - (The best rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes. These churches were designed by some professional artist of Constantinapolis in Byzantine era ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses - We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing and feeling the cave life in the earlier times.
* The Pigeon Valley - The valley which is housing thousands of Dove-cotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappadocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well. We see the natural rock formations resemble the mushrooms with some monks caves in them. Here the monks secluded themselves from the community to feel closer to God just like Simeon of Syria who lived a top of pillar in a small room for 37 years.
* Avanos - Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia which is located on the banks of Red River .Its inhabitants produced poettery since it was estabilshed till today .
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you may see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel...
* Urgup fairy-chimneys - They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rock formations just like a family
*Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .While watching the sun set the musicians will play romantic songs for you
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
DAY 3 : South Cappadocia Tour
Morning Pick up from Cappadocia hotels
* Derinkuyu Underground City - The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappaodcia especially in 7th and 8th C AD.
* Ihlara Valley, enjoy an easy hike through the best part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Byzantine era churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves.
*Belisirma Village- Located in the middle of Ihlara Canyon. The walk ends up at the village and have the lunch here beside the river.
* Selime Monastery ( Photo stop) - It has a great view looking down the valley. The complexes were carved into volcanic rock outcroppings during the Byzantine period.
In the end of the transfer to a local restaurants with a beautifull view .
Hotel : Cappadocia Cave Suites Hotel or similar category - Meal : Breakfast Lunch dinner* at local restaurant
DAY 4 : Cappadocia- Konya- Egirdir Lake ( Total Distance is 450 KM )
After breakfast at hotel departure to Egirdir at 0830 am. On the way we stop to visit :
* Sultanhan Caravanserai- The biggest aravanserai in the world.It was built in 13 C AD by Selcuk Empire Sultan as a hotel for the silk road merchants
*Konya Mevalana Museum -The Ruling Monastery of The Mevlevi religious Order which is based on human love and tolerance.
We see Mevlana tomb ( the founder of Mevleve religous order and mystic ), The dervishes rooms , The kitechen , Belonging of Mevlana and dervishes belonging.
* Ince Minareli Madrasah ( A University from 13 C AD Seljuk Era )
and depart to Egirdir Lake
* We drive around Egirdir Lake which is sourounded by mountains and has the clearest water in Turkey.
and check in a boutiqe hotel in semi island of the lake .
Hotel : Choo Choo Pension os similar category - Meal : Breakfast Lunch and dinner
DAY 5 : Egirdir –Isparta -Pamukkale (195 km)
After breakfast beside Egirdir lake we depart to Pamukkale.
On the way we stop in Isparta which is famous for rose production in Turkey.
We stop at one of the outlets to buy rose productions such as rose oil, parfume or rose soaps etc.
Afternoon we visit :
Hierapolis Antique City :We see the ruins of Hierapolis which was established in Helenistic Period and developed in Roman Era.
Including the Necropois, Frontius Street , The theather and Cleopatra Pool. You can swim at historical Cleaoptra pool in hot spring water among the ancient ruins.
After swimming break we walk on the famous Pamukkale White Travertines and picture of the little white basins .
Check in Spa Hotel
Hotel :Doga Spa Hotel or Similar
Meal : Breakfast Lunch and dinner
DAY 6 : Pamukkale - Kas ( Total Distance is 320 km )
After breakfast departure to Kas. On the way we our first stop is Demre ( Myra). We will see Saint Nicholas church and his tomb and the Lycian rock -tombs carved in the cliff of the mountain as well as the theather and drive to the sunken city. We embark on a private boat and sail into the sea to see Ucagiz ( Dolichiste City) which was sunken into the water of mediterranean.The lunch
will be had on boat, menu is fresh fish of the day rice and salad and wine . There is also a swimming break during the
trip. After disemabrkation from the boat we drive to Kas and check in hotel which is loctaed on the semi
island of Çukurbağ.
Hotel : Club Barbarossa or similar category - Meal : Breakfast Lunch
DAY 7 : Kas-Fethiye ( 100 km )
Breakfast at hotel and departure at 0945 am. to Fethiye.
We drive along the turquoise coasts.
We stop in famous Kaputas beach. Kaputas beach a small silent beach with turquoise water .
Depends on season you may have a swimming break.
* Patara Anciet city where the parliament of the Lycians league is. Here we see the ruins of the city and Patara beach
* Xhantos one of the Lycian cities which was the Capital city of the Lycians League for a while . Xhantos people fought the Persians and when they were defeated by Persians they killed their children andtheir wives, burned the city and commited suicide alltogether before the Persians entered into their city. ( Xhantos listed by Unesco in the world culturel and heritage list )
*Oludeniz Beach and Lagoon and Paragliding oportunity in the end of the day
arrival to Hotel in Fethiye and check in
Dinner is at Fish market. You buy your fresh fish from the fish market and get it cooked at a restaurant and have it while the street musicians playing their instrumants around your table. Dinner is not included teh tour price.
Hotel : Ecesaray or Similar - Meal : Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 8 : Fethiye - Dalyan - Marmaris ( Total Distance is 125 km )
Today we explore Fethiye in the morning and depart to Marmaris afternoon.
We visit Kayakoy which was a Greek village and inhabited by Greeks till 1923 and completaly abondened 1923 when Turkey and The greeks decided to swap the population .
We drive to Saint Nicholas Island.
We embark on a private boat and sail 15 minutes in the deep blue water of Mediterreanean. Disembark in Saint Nicholas island and visit the churches including Saint Nicholas church .
Afternoon departure to Dalyan.
Upon arrival to Dalyan we embark on a private boat and sail in the river which is connecting Koycegiz Lake with Aegean Sea. We view the great rock tombs of the Lycian which were carved into the cliff of the mountian. We disembark and visit Caunos Ancient city Ruins while your guide telling you the sad love story of Caunos and his sister Biblis. We keep sailing till Iztuzu beach and free time for swimming.
In the end of the day departure to Marmaris and check in hotel
Hotel : Aurasia Hotel or similar
Meal : Breakfast Lunch
DAY 9 : Marmaris
After breakfast departure to Cleopatra Island ( Sedir Island).
We hire a prviate boat and sail about 30 minutes in Gokova Gulf to Cleopatra Island . We disembark and visit Kedrai ancient city ruins and the golden sand Cleopatra Beach.
Back to hotel and free afternoon to enjoy the beauty of Marmaris.
Meal : Breakfast
Hotel : Aurasia Hotel or similar
DAY 10 :Marmaris -Bodrum (165 km)
Today we drive about 2 hours to beautiful Bodrum.
Upon arrival we see Bodrum Castle which was built by Saint John knights in 15 C Ad and is used as an under water archeological musuem. The findings from the ship wreckage in the region are displayed in the castle today.
We watch the sun set from the wind mills today.
Check in hotel .
Hotel : Salmakis or similar
Meal . Breakfast
DAY 11 :Bodrum- Istanbul by air plane.
After breakfast we depart to Bodrum airport and fly to Istanbul. After
landing drive to old town of IStanbul, Sultanhamet and visit :
* Hipodrome The horse cart's race place during Roman Era, its Obelisk, Orme Pillar,entwined snake pillar are
still visible today.
* The Blue Mosque 17 C AD Mosque , masterpiece of Turkish Islam Architecture. listed by Unesco in the
world heritage list.
and check in hotel
Hotel : Arcadia Blue or similar
Meal : Breakfast
DAY 12 :IStanbul
Today we explore one of the best cities of the world , Istanbul.
We visit :
* Hagia Sophia -Built in 6 th C as a church and converted into Mosque by the Turks in 15 C Ad today it serves
as a museum to its admirers.. listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Topkapi Palace The residential of Ottoman Sultans which is housing a lot of Sultan's Customes,Thrones,
treausures, holy relics, porcelains and tiles with a great view of the Bosphorus. ( listed by Unesco in the
world heritage list.)
• The Grand Bazaar The biggest Covered Bazaar in the world which has about 4000 shops.
Dinner : Crusie ship dinner at Bosphorus. We emabrk from Eminonu and sail in the Bosphorus Strait and see Euoropean and Asian Side from the Crusie ship while having dinner , drinks and watch the folk dance and belly dance show.
Dinner at Maiden Tower which is lcoated on a small islet between Asian Side and European Side in the Bosphorus with excellent view
Back to hotel around 2330 pm .
Dinner is not included to the tour price .
Meal :Breakfast Lunch and dinner
Hotel : Arcadia Blu or similar
DAY 13 : Transfer from hotel to Sabiha Gokcen Airport or Istanbul airport
Meal . Breakfast
*All the transfers from/to airprot with private comfortable vehicle Mercdes Vito Van or similar
* English Guiding Service
* Hotel accomodation as written in itinerary depends on your budget we will book the best hotels in their category
* Meal as written in itinerary
* A Private boat in Kekova to visit the sunken city, Siant Nicholas ISland, Cleopatra Island
* All the musuem fee in itinerary
* Wine at sun set in Cappadocia
* All the ferry fee in IStanbul
* Hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia
*All the taxes
*Drinks at the meal
*Domestic and international flight ticket ( we can arrange the domestic flight ticket withe extra fee)
* Tip ( Not compolsury but customery)
* Paragliding in Fethiye
*Dinner crusie ship in Istanbul
Alternatively for any other services or for tailor-made itineraries and quotations, without obligation, just complete the Create Your Tour Form or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org - now for a fast response